Judith will bring her training and natural feel for the distinctions of improvisation to a hands on session of playing together.
Practice developing what is sometimes referred to as “big ears.”
One of the most exciting and exhilarating opportunities available in hanging out with other handpan players is jamming. If you’re wondering, “how do they do that?” this is a workshop you’ll want to attend early on in the weekend.
Facilitated by modeling and encouraging inclusive participation, the session will expand musical self-confidence and develop improvisational skills with ease.
- Develop basic improv jamming skills
- Get gentle pointers on improv jamming etiquette
- Go beyond fear of “wrong notes”
- Be introduced to a variety of ensemble structures
- Get questions answered
- Experience the pure joy and fun of the unplanned and unexpected.
[display-posts id=”242″ wrapper=”div” image_size=”thumbnail” include_excerpt=”true”]